Monday 26 November 2012

Eradicating Cockroaches by Easy and Inexpensive Method

Cockroach eradicating Potion
Oh ! The creepy crawlies I detest their presence not only in my house but anywhere in my vicinity. But once they become unwelcome guest spray as much roach killer sprays, they like a bad coin keep on making their appearance with vengeance. I had very bad experience when I shifted to a a rented house unused for a year. These winged creatures were present in many size and color in hoards. I knew spraying the roach killer spray will not be effective so I made this potion and applied since then no roaches in my house.
I think so roaches are every house wife's nightmare. Well if you are unable to get rid of them and spend a fortune in pest control I suggest you try this easy, effective , inexpensive method which has no side effect and once used gets rid of roaches for almost a year.

Preparation Time: 5 min.
Effectiveness of Medicine: for 10-12 months

Ingredients Required for Making Cockroaches Medicine:
  • 100 gm. Boric Acid 
Boric acid
Boric acid
  • 100 gm Wheat flour / Refined flour
Maida (Refined flour)
  • 10 - 20 ml. Milk
  • 10 gm Sugar powder.
Directions For Making The Cockroaches Eradicating Potion:
  • In a bowl / plate take Boric acid.
  • Add wheat flour  / Maida and sugar powder to it.
Boric acid, Maida and sugar for Roaches medicine in a plate
  • Make a hole in the center of the flour mixture and add 10 ml. of milk.
Boric acid,Maida, Sugar and milk for making the Roaches eradicating potion
  •  Knead the flour, Boric acid, and sugar mixture to a very soft dough.
Testing for the softness of medicine dough
  •  Potion for getting rid of roaches is ready.
Roaches eradicating potion

Direction for using the Roaches Eradicating Potion:
  • Take a small blob (approximately 1 gm.) roaches potion and apply it on the under side of furniture.
Little blob of Roaches eradicating potion sufficient for applying at 3 spots

Roaches eradicating potion applied under the table
  •  Repeat this at a distance of 6-8 inches and allow it to dry and leave it there.
  • Apply the  potion the same way in the crevices where roaches make their home and lay eggs.
Hole between the two tiles, a breeding place for Roaches

Holes and crevices between the  wall tiles filled with Roach eradicating  potion 

Roaches eradicating potion applied on door frame
  • Apply in the cupboard it will neither leave any odor nor discolor the cloths / books / papers.
  • In kitchen under the cooking slab, and sink apply it at the distance of 6 inches.
  • Make some small balls and keep them in a paper / plate near the water drainage outlet in kitchen / bathroom when not in use, While using kitchen / bathroom water drainage remove the medicine balls in a dry place. This way they can be used fro 10-12 months.
  • Roaches will disappear for good for a year,
  • Repeat this for 2 / 3 years you will not see them again for very very long time.

Tips:
  • If you feel the beauty of your house is getting effected then apply them  under the furniture / sink / and other unobtrusive places. Roaches go where they can smell it. 
  • Make the Roach killer potion fresh.
  • If you make it in excess then store in well sealed plastic bag else it will be rendered ineffective.

34 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing....!i have gone through your blog,its more infomative and useful blog..read more @ How To Get Rid Of Bats
    How To Get Rid Of Termites
    How To Kill Cockroaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to discover your post as it will on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
    pest control san antonio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article. These methods are really helpful and one should use them to get rid of unwanted pests.But if it doesn't work, we have to take help from experts who are professionally skilled and use harmless chemicals to protect you and your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dear,

    I see your blog every day ... your blog is Very useful for me and I love so much ...

    You can see

    At Supereme you are getting Professional Pest Control services at Affordable Price, Ministry approved products only used to control cockroach, bed bugs & other pest.


    Visit Now - cockroach killer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks admin,
    it's true about roaches and i like your strategy.
    By the away, here i have written an article on my blog you can read the whole
    cockroach killer thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an informative post. I will try this right away. Thanks for sharing :)

    Bingo games

    ReplyDelete
  8. If instead of maida corn meal cam be used and when soft dough is used it dries up fast and those dried up chunks can be put in drawers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your blog ! I have gone through your blog,its more informative and useful blog read more @
    How To Get Rid Of Termites
    How To Kill Cockroaches

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every home faces the same problem. The pest problem is one of the most irritating problems of the world. After using all the household remedy as well I am unable to manage the mess. Pest Control Brisbane helped me a lot in controlling the pests like bed bugs, mice, ants, cockroaches, etc. Just do not think more, hiring a professional pest control service can resolve the problem from the root.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you are in Brisbane then you must use Ace Pest Control Brisbane for any kind of pest control treatment. These guys are reliable and know their job well. Moreover, their treatment works every time. I have been using their services for over 6 years now. Even their follow up services are very customer friendly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pest issue is a rigid problem found in almost all the houses. It is very difficult for any homemaker to remove the pest issue permanently. I tried many home techniques to eliminate the problem from the root. But did not succeed. Finally, I got the solution to the issue. Thank you, Arrow Pest Control Brisbane for all your help. They impressed me with their great Professional work. I would like to recommend you to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel Be Pest Control Brisbane deals very well with the issue of pest infestation. They have trained professionals with advanced technique to deal with the problem. The trained professionals know Pest control is the removal of pest from the origin. When we try household remedy to control the pests, it cannot remove them from the root. That is the reason after some days they appear again. I feel Be Pest Control Brisbane is the best solution for the infestation at my home and office.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clean your home from the mess of pest infestation. Do not dare to do it by your own. It may cause you some serious issues. I find there are loads of benefits of hiring a professional pest control service over doing it by your own. By Pest Control Brisbane use pesticide and toxin as the last resort if they find reasons to use them. Give a safe and pleasant life to your dear ones. Taking the assistance of By Pest Control you will get a great relief from a serious infection in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I'm Peter. Spiders and other pest give me nightmares and they were all around my house. So, I immediately contacted Pest Control Brisbane, the best pest control service in the town, their expert team took out the pest without any difficulty. They are specialized in spiders (daddy long-legs), ants and moths control. They are best in their field.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You will find numerous pest control services in Brisbane but not every one of them is effective enough to help you get rid of pests. However, Eagle Pest Control Brisbane is different. They know how to deal with different kinds of pest in the best possible way. I have had a wonderful experience with them when they performed over and above my expectations. Thank you Eagle Pest Control Brisbane providing us a reliable pest control service.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pest problem is one of the most irritating problems on the earth. Before booking Green Clean Pest Control I was seriously suffering from the pest nuisance in my office as well as home. In spite of using all the household remedy as well I am unable to manage the mess. Thanks to my friend John who suggested me about Green Clean Pest Control Brisbane to get rid of pest from my premises. At the end, hiring a pest control service resolved my problem from the root. Now I am happy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would just like to say that the service I received in removing my Bee trouble was dealt with professionally and efficiently by Impressive Pest Control's Brisbane team member onsite. Communications and planning with your offices were dealt with promptly. I would be happy to recommend By Impressive Pest Control Brisbane to others in a similar condition to us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My Home Pest Control Brisbane is providing very speedy, courteous and well-organized service. Required an urgent pest problem looked at....an expert was sent around the next day to assist. He patiently answered all my questions and put me at ease with his explanation. I and my wife are very pleased with the service. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is very difficult to eliminate the pest issue from your home permanently. The pests like bed bugs, mice, ants and cockroaches damage the quality of crops and its food value. So, it is the high time now to take the assistance of by pest to resolve the problem from the root. They have trained professionals with advanced technique to deal with the problem. I would love to recommend Next Day Pest Control Brisbane to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I feel Oops Pest Control Brisbane is the best pest control company for my requirement. Some days back I was seriously suffering from the pest nuisance in my office as well as home. It was unbearable for me. I hired ace pest control. They have a team of trained professionals with advanced technique to deal with the problem and eliminate the issue from the root. Thank you Oops Pest Control Brisbane for your great help.

    ReplyDelete
  24. If you are suffering from Pest problem then hiring a professional pest control service can resolve the problem from the root. Oz Pest Control Brisbane gave me a great relief. They have a team of trained professionals with advanced technique to deal with the problem. the skilled staff have adequate knowledge and have effective equipment to manage the pest.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I feel Panther Pest Control Brisbane is the best pest control company for my home pest issues. Panther Pest Control are good in controlling the pests like bed bugs, mice, ants, cockroaches, etc. I really like their way of removing the pest. Thank god I finally get the ultimate solution. I would like to recommend Panther Pest Control to all my friends. They have a good team of skilled staff having adequate knowledge to manage the pest.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do not try to deal with a pest problem by applying several household technique. Call for a professional help if you are suffering from the pest issue for your home, office or restaurant. I would like to recommend Pest Destroy Pest Control Brisbane to all of you. I booked them last month for cockroach menace for my kitchen. They worked well. I am very satisfied with their service. They are cost effective also.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pest End Pest Control Brisbane have the best pest control tool to control the pest menace caused by bed bugs, ants, mice, flies and cockroaches. I recently tried them. They impressed me with their great service. I would like to recommend them to all of you. They are available on Sundays and holidays also. I find them not very expensive. Pest End Pest Control Brisbane remove your issue from the root. Do not hesitate to try them once.

    ReplyDelete
  28. It is not a very good idea to attempt to remove a pest infestation by yourself. If you are suffering from a pest issue for your office, home, school or any other institution, take the help of be pest free immediately. you just need to call then and rest the will take care of. Hiring a pest control service like Peters Pest Control Brisbane can resolve the problem from the root by making you pest free.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Marks Pest Control Melbourne is one of the best companies in Melbourne offering the best pest control services. I hired them for the removal of cockroaches from the house. I loved definitely loved the results. Those ugly creatures have found their way out of the house. They did the best job at the affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete